top

Monday, September 13, 2010

The Right End Of The Fist

The Right End Of The Fist
By: Kristen S

Confessions of a Slut.

Chapter 11

The Right End of the Fist

By Kristen Shigh

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is my continuing sexual saga. It is dark. Very Dark. Perhaps my darkest. Also, some of you cringe and even a whisper of homosexuality - well... among men. (For some reason, it is OK if girls like each other - but boys)... Sheeze I am bracing myself for angry notes and votes of 5.

I am just warning you: it is in there. But it turns pretty dark - because I am dark. I can't help it. I won't help it. I am unhappy and sex eases the pain somehow.

If you do not like it or want it dark, don't read it. Please, DO NOT walk down this path if you are not up for it and then give me a low vote just because you did not head my warning.

This one is dark.

MOST IMOPORTANTLY! Do not think that because this turns me on that it turns every woman on. Not even close. There are (I hope) very few that it turns on. DO NOT do this to someone that does not know what she (or he) are getting into and has given full permission.

It would help a lot to at read my last entry. This is a continuation of "Well... without the crack." Iit is not wholly necessary. Just know I did not get this way over night.

Confessions of a Slut.

Chapter 11

The Right End of the Fist

By Kristen Shigh

The light from the lamp posts reclaimed their lavender ambiance as the path widened and I regained composure. Composure, yes... well... maybe. But still a mess. Dirty knobby knees, soft mud between my toes, and sundress scarcely affixed. Make up smeared, cum caked beneath my crooked grin. called attention to who I was. What I am. A slut. Just as the graffiti described: The girl gladly giving free blow jobs in the rest area. "Just ask Kristen if she is looking for a good time." Holy fuck I am bad. Holy fuck I was doing it. Really doing it. I was... Triumphant.

Gimmie!

Next!

My ass was still stinging from the spanking.

There were several men gathered at the picnic table but they scattered in disgust at my disheveled, desperate approach. Staggering. Not from booze or crack, but from sheer lust. Lust. I swear I was still cumming. Fuck, in a matter of an hour I had already managed to become too much of a skank even for them! I am too pathetic for the kind of wretched men that would line up in a rest stop to get a blow job from a girl only advertised with a fresh majik marker -- Holy cow! -- I AM a fucking whore. I really am. Wowzers.

But, fuck I was 20 yards away. I can't be THAT disgusting. Really. Come on. I am still young. Moderately attractive. And there are men out there that like the fucking slut look so fucking gimmie! NEXT!

Only the chubby red headed boy that had not followed the others down the path remained. I recognized him.

"You lookin for a good time?" He half stuttered and half laughed as I got to with in ear shot. "I think I may have scared them off - I told them I was Kristen. They left."

I was pissed.

"I'm sorry. I tried. I fucking tried. I bet I am every bit as good at it as you are. At least I'd like to think so. Or at least try. I think you and I came here for the same reason - you just have a little more guts than I do."

"Ya mean you..."

"Yea, I did."

"Have you ever done this before?"

"Not in a million years. I swear I was just stopping to take a leak,... I saw the note on the wall - and then you and then - my mind started wandering. And I couldn't stop myself."

I could relate to that part. He was kinda cute standing there falling all over himself. "I'm not kidding... I am on my way to my Grand Mother's house in Connecticut. Really. When I read the Graffiti in the bath room.... I didn't believe it... when I read it.... but then I walked out and there you were and - Man, I can't tell you... I couldn't leave. But I couldn't follow you. But I had to lagg behind for a second... I saw you. Doing every thing I have..." He blushed and became suddenly awkward. "I had to try... I had too"

There was a long pause. "I mean, I cant believe I am admitting this to you now. I wanted to... I want to..."

He was cute... somehow.. I was flattered. Flattery will get you everywhere. (All ya really have to do is tell me I am cute and I want to fuck you.)

"Do what? Tell me."

"You know."

"Tell me. What is it you have always wanted to do but were afraid?"

He blushed. It was so cute - It was wholly turning me on. He was caught - frozen. It was hot.

"Tell me," I demanded. He shifted weight from one foot to the other. "Out with it."

"You know - be with a guy." He muttered.

"What?" I demanded.

"A guy, have sex with a guy."

"Do you mean suck cock?"

"Yes." He said sheepishly.

"Well then say it. Own it!"

"S-s-suck c-cock."

"Have you ever done it?"

He was like a deer in the head lights - desperately wanting to run for cover but absolutely too petrified to do anything but stand there. "No."

"Why not?"

"Cos the kids at school will beat you up if they find out you are gay."

"Wait a second how old are you?"

"18."

"Are you still in high-school"

"No I just graduated. I am going to college this fall."

"Have you ever been with a guy at all?"

"No, Mamm." Mamm - he called me mamm - Fuck! that turned me on.

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

He blushed and shuffled - it was so hot!. "No."

Holy Christ I was tuned on =- I wanted to just devour this boy: A bi curious quivering little virgin. Holy Cow.

One of the idiots that had gathered round the picnic table came back. "Hey, are you Kristen?"

"No, I'm not. Dunno who that is." I am so bad. I hooked my arm round the boy and led him trembling to my rental car before some other idiot showed up. We were both staggering. It wasn't far. I opened the door for him.

Dark... Dark... tented windows and satellite radio playing Nora Jones. He sat motionless in the front seat. I threw my arm around him but he did not turn his head. I tried to kiss him. He sat motionless... well trembling. I leaned in to kiss him but he did not so much as turn his head. My hand caressed his chubby chest and tummy and down to his trousers. He was soft.

"What's a matter, baby?" I whispered understandingly in his ear.

"Dunno." He managed. I was so fucking turned on. I dug my hand between folds of fabric flesh and zippers pulling the soft mound out for petting.

"Mmm," I cooed in hopes of relaxing him. "You have a nice cock."

He stuttered shyly, making excuses. "I was so turned on a few minutes ago, I was hard - real hard... I wanted, I wanted..."

"I know baby. You are a little shy about it. I know, believe me. I like girls too and it took me forever to finally meet a girl. You're with me now, I understand. Relax baby."

He seemed to loosen up a little.

"Have you ever done it with another woman?" He asked amiably.

"Yes, sweetie."

Some blood flowed to his petrified penis.

"So you're gay too?"

"No, baby. I'm bi." I grabbed his hand and brought it to my messy lil saucey. "And you may be too - maybe you should give it a try."

I spread my legs and pulled the hem of the dress up to my waste. I wanted him to appreciate my freshly shaven saucey. I forced his fingers down down down between my legs.

I cooed. I knew where his button is and I caressed it with an itchy finger. I removed the safety from the gun. And felt the cold steel curve of the his trigger.

"Have you any idea how many men have cum inside me this evening?" His cock unfurled moderately firm. "I would love to take you back to my motel room and make you lick my lil saucey clean. POP. That did it - fully erect -- Zero to Sixty in one sentence. I leaned over past the gear shift and put his little rod in my mouth. His fingers explored my leaking pussy. I am sure I was the first he ever touched. It turned me on. Not the way he was touching me - but that he was touching it - It turned me on. I turned the key. My hand shifted from rod to gear shift and back as I maneuvered the access road over to the motel.

Across the parking lot I linked arms pulling him in tow as we started up the wooden stairway to my motel room.

I stopped on the landing between floors and pushed him into the corner to kiss him. He was trembling - unable to even kiss me back. He blushed, I felt his cock soften. I still knew where his trigger was. I was going to squeeze it. I was going to take his virginity. I t was mine! I was in control. Fuck, that turns me on! I was on top. Alive.

On the porch above us were three middle aged men drinking beer and smoking cigarettes. They saw us and did not hesitate to heckle.

"Get a room, whore." Someone called out.

I couldn't stand it. "Got one, thanks." I grabbed the poor boy by the arm and led him up a flight headed for my room. I had to pass the men as I drug him along. One good look at me - running make up, dirty knees, mud between my toes and I think they could put two and two together.

"Jesus, look at that skank."

"How much you charging tonight?"

"Hey I've got a quarter."

They all got in a good laugh. I was confused, mortified... Fuck, that turns me on too... I was dominate, acquiescent, aggressive, demure, submissive hostile. Humiliated. Horny as hell and unsure which way to go.

All was a blur as I towed the shy boy past cat calling construction workers.

"Ya gonna do me next?"

"How much do you charge? 50 cents an hour?"

I am such a fucking skank.

I managed to get him through the door with out incident. I was on fire. He was embarrassed, obedient. I was in control. I passed the test.

I pushed him on to the bed and un-zipped my lil sundress for good measure. It fell to the ground and I was naked. Finally fucking naked. I am a goddess. I love myself. I love my body. Mmmm... I shaved my pussy for this...I enjoyed every second of it. She wanted to be licked clean. I stepped right up on to the bed and marched across it with my muddy feet. I went straight to his face and squatted. "Mmm.... Lick me baby... MMMM! Clean me out!"

He squirmed a little - but generally obeyed.

"There is so much cum in there... soooo many men have fucked me tonight. I want you to drink their cum for me!" He did so - with the fervor of a child running to an ice cream truck. "MMMM that's it. I know you like it."

His cock hardened. He liked it. Of course he did. I unzipped his trousers to lean over for a little 69. Mmm... Holy Cow I was really in charge here. I took a nice long pull on his tender little prick. It throbbed.

His timorous mouth was cool - my lil pussy was on fire. I bounced and squirmed atop his apprehension. His tongue darted in and out. My earlier conquests continued to creep from my cunt. Cum. Man cum. He was cleaning my used twat for me! I was in control. Alive. I was giving a little confused gay boy his first taste of saucey - and like any meal too potent for immature taste buds - she had to be marinated with sweets. It was perfect.

I thought about how hard I just been fucked. She was a lil sore - my sweet lil saucey was bruised a bit. He was nice and gentile. My ass was still stinging from the spanking. He did not seem to notice my reddened cheeks. It was a delightful change of pace. I swear I was going to cum.

Fuck, I was giving this boy his first blow job. But I know what he wanted - what he really wanted.

I ground my hips onto his face so he must have had trouble breathing. Tee Hee. I am a goddess. I love myself.

He squirmed and gagged a little bit but his pathetic pecker grew another inch. Masochist. I know. I know. I am one. Who better to read one. I wanted to please him. I am him. I know him. I know myself. I hate myself.

"Oh, I love your cock," I garbled between gulps. Men need that. I need that. I need to make him cum.

Fuck, even as a sadist - I am a fucking masochist. Listen to me - the thoughts in my head - I need to make him cum. Fuck that. He needs to satisfy me. I am in charge here. I am a goddess. I love myself. I lied to myself. I couldn't help it. I am what I am. I slipped my hand between folds of fabric and flabby flesh, past tight white and cheeky cheeks to press his doorbell.

He flinched and moaned. I ground my pussy tight against his mouth to muffle his moans. Tee hee.

"Mmmm, baby you get me good and clean..."

I slipped just the tip of my middle finger inside his blooming rose bud.

"...and then I am going to reach into my little back pack over there... "

My digit wormed its way inside the warm tunnel. His cock throbbed. He whimpered.

"...and pull out my strap on..."

Middle finger lubed with tounge and spit, his gate was open. My knuckle entered with ease.

"...bend you over..."

His cock jolted as my finger found its way through the back door. I pushed it hard inside him full force and back again. He had done this to himself before. I could tell.

"...that desk right there.."

He was hyperventilating, Squirming. Kicking. FUCK it turned me on.

"... and fuck that hungry little..."

Oh my God!

"... ass of yours."

Hot cum splattered across my cheek and hair and even in my eye. He fucking came. Just like that. Right in my face. Gallons. Holy Cow. He fucking came. Gallons.

It surprised me. Just came at the mere mention of getting fucked in the ass. I think I was in love.

He however was embarrassed. His whole demeanor changed. He squirmed out from under me - not saying a word. Pulling his trousers up he headed for the door. That too surprised me. Caught me off guard.

"Don't leave baby. Please. Please don't leave me."

He didn't even look back. "It's OK. It happens all the time."

I chased after him and stopped him at the door, he pushed me away and opened it. I was abandoned. I was naked, I wanted to chase after him. "Please baby, wait." I shouted down the walkway. I started after him but I was - after all -- naked. Those three men were still there. He bolted past them before they really realized what was happening. They looked down the corridor at me naked in the walkway -- fresh cum dripping from my face - I was caught. The cat calls began anew. Just like that, he was gone and I was clearly NOT in control. I was alone. Very fucking alone. I had gone from zero to sixty but also sixty to zero. Below zero. I was backing up. I was naked in front of three strange men - In a motel, fresh cum on my face. I was frightened, horny, afraid. One of the men approached me, I wanted the coy lil boy back.

"Which one of us do you wanna fuck next?"

I was naked. Exposed. Humiliated. Horny. Fresh cum dripped from my face and onto my breasts as I was backed into the bed. "Or do you wanna fuck all three of us at once?" I was crying. He was assertive, aggressive. He pushed me. I was scared. I stumbled, and fell forward across the muddy spread. They laughed. I was completely defenseless. Vulnerable. Back side up. I reached for my back pack but one of them stopped me and pulled my arm behind my back. It hurt. Now it was me that whimpered.

"What are you doing? Going for a gun?" He asked as he unloaded the contents of the back pack on to the bed spread.

"No," I managed. "I figured you were about to fuck me in the ass so I was going for some lube." I announced as several brands and bottles spilled out along with about 8 different dills I had brought along incase I chickened out. (It has happened before) But I did not chicken out. I came to suck cock -- not be gang raped. I was fucking loosing control.

They laughed, "Jesus - look at this!" He held up the mammoth novelty dil I brought along. I occasionally have used it when I get really really depressed and need to be fucking filled - really filled. It is insane. Large. Nearly unusable. It is huge like a rubber sledge hammer handle. I thought I might need it if the night had not gone as planned - if I had chickened out and spent the night fucking myself while reading ES or chatting on the Agony Aunts board. I hate myself. This is not what I meant.

I guess one of them saw the hand prints left from my earlier little spanking. I think somebody likes it a little rough as he swatted me with a crisp fire.

I moaned.

"Don't you?" Swat. The fire shot through my whole body. I buried my face in the muddy bed spread. Crying. SWAT.

"Yes." SWAT

"What?" SWAT

"I like it a little rough." SWAT. I hate myself.

He examined the scars on my inner thigh. The rough cut "J" stood out like a bill board announcing in neon lights that, "Yea, I like it a little rough."

Fucking Julia! That bitch never fucking called me back either!

One of them grabbed me by the hair and yanked my head up. He slapped me hard across the face. "Yea, I thought so." Someone else swatted me hard across the ass. It might have been a belt. Fuck I don't know. It hurt. It hurt like hell. All I could manage was, "Fuck me!"

He slapped me again across the face. "Open up, bitch." He unzipped his trousers and his mammoth cock popped out - Hard! Again. Hard!, and then shoved it whole into my open mouth. I gagged. He held me by the hair and pounded deeper - whole hard face fucking. I gagged. He drove. They all laughed as I struggled. My arms were still held behind my back. I was helpless and horny. My mouth a wet hole - my throat a tiny tunnel expanding to fit the shape of the intruder. A fuck hole. A cum hole.

The mammoth dil was held in front of me for their amusement. It was rubbed down with lube and pushed against my lil rose bud. No way. No fucking way was that going in there! They laughed at my helpless objections. It is hard to complain about your own dil-doe when you are gagging on some strangers cock.

I bent my knees and prepared for the worst. I tried to unlock my lil back door as best I could. She has a lot of locks.

He hit me with another hard swat across my ass. The tip of the horse cock pushed against my narrowest passage. He swatted again. The bolt of pain relaxed my sphincter for an instant as the ram rod rammed! Holy FUCK! He knows what he is doing!

My hair was yanked -- my throat still full of cock. The intrusion shot a bolt of pain across a traffic jam of sensations traveling across my spine. My rear sphincter tried to slam shut - It was like an iron gate closing on your hand. In my head I swear I could hear the metal clank. I spit the cock from my mouth and moaned aloud with pain. He slapped my face and shoved it back in. It was brutal.

"You like that don't you - you little slut?"

I could only moan the affirmative. I hate myself.

He swatted again and it was inserted further. Again -- SWAT - further. Each swat forced my gates to open and he jammed it further up my tight tight lil ass. Each time my gates tried to slam shut only to be blocked by the massive incursion. I have never been in so much pain. I have never cum so hard!

He spanked my rear end again and shoved it deeper. His timing was impeccable. There is NO way that thing would have been swallowed by my little rose bud if he had not timed it with the swat so well.

Swat, shove. SWAT, Shove, SWAT FUCKING HELL -- SHOVE -- deeper Deeper DEEPER. I was being split open. I was crying. My nose filled with mucus. I could not breath. If I spit his cock out for a second I could breath - but as soon as I did he slapped me hard across the face until I put it back in. I was fucking on fire!

They laughed as I cried. I bobbed my head as best I could. I wanted to make that fucker cum. I figured the only way I was going to get him out of my mouth was to make the mother fucker cum. He liked it. He grabbed my hair and held it steady as he pumped. His pelvis rammed against my nose. I flailed my tonsils as his cock throbbed and I gagged.

Strings of spume dripped from my chin. He throbbed and pumped. Throbbed and pumped. I was getting it from both ends. Holy Fuck!

I am a fuck hole. A cum hole. I flailed between gags until he finally released! I did it. I fucking did it! I made the mother fucker cum! But, he was in too deep. I choked as he spattered globs of glue down my throat. Too deep. I coughed. I may have up chucked a little. Had to. Involuntarily, I spit him out and his cum out along with it. It landed in a puddle on the bed spread in front of me. He zipped and called me a skank. I couldn't help thinking, "You're the one that likes to fuck a skank." As I wiped the spume and stomach acid from my mouth on the spread.

The massive dill was in as far as humanly possible as one of them began to push and pull it in figure 8s. I am not sure if I was in agony or ecstasy I only know I saw screaming.

"Just want to loosen you up a little." They laughed.

"You're not gonna?"

"I am."

"You are what?" I wondered in a panic.

The massive dil was shoved in as far as it could go and then suddenly yanked from my bum and tossed on the spread in front of me. It was covered in shit. My shit. Foul. It landed in the puddle of cum and mud and vomit.

"That's disgusting," one of them complained. As he picked up the fetid phallus from the clean end and began to rub the nasty slime into my hair. Thin strands of red hair clung to the rich brown putty causing the dill to tangle and then dangle against my shoulders. They laughed. It was fucking stuck in my hair. I was wholly humiliated.

I was still on my knees and my dirty dirty ass hole was exposed -- open - more stretched than she has EVER been. I was wholly humiliated. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Face covered in ruined makeup, cum and now a shit covered dildo hanging from my hair. I am a skank.

The lube that coated his hand was cool against my stinging cheeks as he caressed it and inserted a finger. I closed my eyes as he counted. "That's one."

I heard the squeeze of the bottle and the cool of it dripping down my thigh. "That's two." He began massaging my tired ass hole with the two, and then... "That's three." Compared to the pounding I had just had - I could not tell any difference.

Then, "That's four." Holy FUCK. He began to flatten them out and go deeper. I moaned in pain and pleasure. "Fuck me, baby." All four fingers moved in and out with ease. "FUCK ME!"

"You want a fifth? You want the thumb too? "

"Yes please. FUCK ME! FILL! ME!"

"Here comes Five"

"holy fuck Holy Fuck HOLY FUCK! FUCK ME!"

"That's Five,"

"Holy Fuck I am cumming!"

"Do you want me to make a fist - do you want the fist?"

"FUCK FUCK FUCK! Oh yes, Please - fill me! Fuck me Fist ME!"

I was hyperventilating. I was crying. I was cumming.

I felt his fingers contort inside me. FUCK!

"Here comes the fist" His fingers balled together - splitting me open. It fucking HURT! HOLY FUCK! It hurt! He began to pund it in side me.

"MOTH-ER-FUCK-ER!" In and OUT he pounded!

A white light exploded in my head. I let go of everything. I can't help it. All control was lost I was cumming so fucking hard! CUMMING so hard I began to - I hate to admit it - but I did it. I could not help it. All control was lost! I had to let go!

I began to piss. PISS right in the bed!

He jumped back to avoid getting splattered on - ripping has fist hard from my anus. "What the fuck? This bitch just pissed on me."

I was still cumming.

"I am sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." I pleaded. "I didn't mean to I lost control."

I was still pissing.

"Yea well I am about to loose control on you!"

I was still cumming. And pissing. He slapped my cheek with his lube and slime covered hand and then began to stroke his cock with it grinding the mess into my face as he stroked. The head of his cock was immediately in my mouth as he stroked his own shaft - thus slapping me in the mouth and chin with each stroke. Foul! Fucking Foul.

"Don't do it." I warned. "Scat makes me throw up. I will vomit." He did not care. He did not stop giving me a full brown Sanchez. My face was coated in shit.

I couldn't help it. I could not stop my self. I hate myself. I fucking hate myself. I did it to my self. I fucking volunteered. I am a whore. A fucking shit eating whore. I did it. I opened my mouth and began to lick his hand as he stroked. I licked his cock - his hand - clean. I wanted to heave but I forced myself. It seemed to turn him on. He throbbed. The others apparently had had enough - for I found we were alone. Fucking pussys. He shot his load in my face just in time - As I darted to the bathroom to hug the toilet.

I heard the door close as I heaved. I was alone. I threw up again and fell to the cold tile floor and began to masturbate.

No comments:

Post a Comment