top

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Park Bench - Friday PM

The Park Bench - Friday PM [part 6 of 6]
By: TA Writer (tawriter@sbcglogal.net)

The Park Bench - Friday Afternoon

Ravi and Mary continue reading the ?Dr. Terry' book out loud each reading the male and female parts respectively.

Mary "You see Sam I was able to get ready more quickly than usual this morning because I saved myself the bother of putting on a brassier or panties."

Mary's head was in a whirl at the sudden intensification of Dr. Terry's feelings as Ravi took up the narration. Mary has put down her book and stood up facing Ravi who kept reading

Sam watched spellbound as Terry slowly slid the blouse off her shoulders, folded it and laid the garment on the top of the car. She then reached up with both hands and unpinned her hair letting it fall down framing her face and neck:

Mary now had completely unbuttoned her dress top and slid her arms out of the dress. Ravi Read:

Terry looked deeply into Sam's (somewhat stunned) eyes and maintaining eye contact reached behind herself and unzipped the skirt. Terry slowly lowered her skirt and stepped gracefully out of it. Terry carefully folded the skirt and placed it on the car top.

Mary also unzips the back of her dress and pulls it down over her hips and lays it over the park bench.

Terry standing next to the passenger side door and without a word opens it up and reaches out to draw a mesmerized Sam out of the car. Terry leads Sam to the picnic shelter. Terry reaches her other had out a grasps Sam's wrist. Terry draws Sam to her and places Sam's hands on her breasts. "Sam, Oh Sam! I want you so very, very much! Sam, I want you to make love to me! I want you to be tender and gentle and loving but I know this is all sudden and I will be very happy if you just simply ?Slam-Bam Thank you Mam' fuck me because I am hot and I am ready." With that Terry lays down on a picnic bench with her legs apart.

During this recital Mary peels out of her red thong panties and unhooks the flimsy brassier and stands facing Ravi who for some reason is no longer reading from the book. Wearing stockings and a red garter belt Mary slowly pirouettes in front of Ravi letting him drink in the sight of her body. "After all He's seen most of the ?good bits' before but not from such a close proximity." Mary mused to herself.

Mary reached out drawing Ravi up to stand directly in front of her. She giggled, "I don't see any picnic benches nearby so I may get grass stains... "

"Oh No my wonderful lady" Ravi said as he took Mary by the hand a few steps behind the bushes where a blanket was spread on the grass and picnic basket waited with a bottle of wine and some crusty bread. "I told you - a loaf of bread a jug of wine a book of verse and thou'". Ravi said as he drew Mary down to recline on the blanket.

Mary slowly sank down, reclining on the blanket. A thousand generations of genetic programming allowed Mary to effortlessly assume an enticing posture as she reached her hand out to draw Ravi down on the blanket beside her.

Ravi then reached out and drew Mary up into his lap as he slowly bent to kiss her lips. Mary let her head fall back slightly arching her neck. As Ravi's lips closed on Mary she felt utterly confident seeing warmth and affection mixed with desire in Ravi's eyes.

They kissed a long time. Mary felt herself be drawn emotionally into Ravi's embrace like a comet captured by the pull of the sun. The longer the kiss the tighter the attraction grew.

Still cradled by one of Ravi's arms, Mary felt fingers of Ravi's other hand caress her skin starting at her waist and sliding slowly up her ribs. His touch was very soft and delicate and delicious as his hand explored Mary's ribs, moving slowly inexorably upward eventually cupping her breast.

Mary leaned arching her back as Ravi then began kissing Mary's chin, throat and shoulders; working his way down her torso slowly nibbling and tickling Mary until his lips reached Mary's breast cupped in Ravi's hand.

Mary moaned softly as Ravi nibbled gently around her areola and nipple.

Ravi lifted Mary's breast and began quoting the Karma Sutra describing Mary's breasts and nipples in a mixture of Hindi and English "your breasts! ko mammas rahe ho!"

Ravi's hand left Mary's breast and traced a path downward over her ribs caressing and stroking her skin all the while praising her beauty and sensuality. His fingers circled Mary's navel and moved further down passing lightly over her garter belt and tracing it with his fingertips following the garter straps downward to the thigh flesh above Mary's stocking top. Then over to the other leg and following the garter strap back up to the garter belt.

Mary writhed as the delicious tickling sensations increased her arousal. Mary arched her back lifting her belly up to increase the pressure of his stroking fingers; but he just backed off maintaining a light feathery touch that circled slowly towards Mary's pubic mound and the fine silken tangle of her pubic hair.

BUZZ! BUZZ! Mary's wrist alarm sounded breaking the hypnotic spell and she cursed sotto voce "Damm ! I am not going to stop now, but I have to do something" Sitting up and kissing Ravi on the mouth Mary stood up and said "Don't you go anywhere buster! I am not though with you by a long shot."

Mary walked naked back to the park bench where her bag and clothes were and took out a cell phone. Calling the office she told them she was starting the weekend early and she would not be back today.

Mary turned back toward Ravi put her Cell Phone in her purse and leaving her clothing behind strutted naked back to the blanket.

Then, standing, legs apart, directly in front of the seated Ravi Mary said" I guess I will not have any use for my dress for a while, but I can't loose my cell phone wallet keys or anything else in my purse." "I believe you will take care of anything else that I need for the rest of the afternoon Ravi." As she reached out and pulled Ravi's head further spreading her legs and arching her back to give Ravi's tongue the best access to her vulva labia and vagina.

As Ravi tasted her delights, Mary experienced her lover's oral skills, she began to coach him to "Nibble here ... Lick there,...Up higher;... Down further; In deeper" and very often simply "More! ... Don't Stop!"; until with a shudder Mary's knees gave way and she sank down once more into Ravi's lap where he cradled her shuddering body.

"Oh ! That was wonderful! Ravi, You are a superb lover! I have never been taken so high so fast in my life. My whole body feels alive and sensitive. " Mary cooed softly as she snuggled close into Ravi's arms.

Ravi reached into his bag and pulled out two cloth-of-gold wristbands that he placed on Mary's wrists. "Mary, My Lady, can you trust me to keep you from all harm and hurt?" Ravi asked

"Yes, I trust you Ravi. I believe you will keep me safe." Mary Softly replied

Ravi pulled a small silver flask out of his bag, held it up for Mary to see and explained "on my family's property outside Jaipur we have a rare tree, the Jaradara Jinko tree, whose name in English would be "tears of the virgin." "This tree has an unusual property." If the tree is damaged as it repairs itself a resin is secreted.." " In a few cases the tree has been struck by lightning during a monsoon and the resin passes through a deep gash that is lined with charred wood" This charcoal filtered resin properties are far superior to ordinary Jaradara Jinko resin and is prized for its aphrodisiac effects when stroked on the vaginal area of a woman."

Mary's eyes became very wide. She was somewhat afraid and somewhat eager to try this ointment out and she said, "So you have some Jaradara Jinko resin there?"

"Oh No! My lady! The pure resin is too strong it must be diluted and even the diluted ointment used sparingly." "The resin is harvested from the tree using silver tools to collect the viscous material and then it is dissolved in 100 volumes of pure water, and then extract of cloves and aloe are added - about on and ten parts - and then this clear mixture slowly evaporated until only about 25 volumes remain.. These days my family uses a vacuum pump to speed the process up without over heating the mixture that would disrupt the properties of the resin. I think the clove extract simply sweetens an otherwise bitter taste but my Grandfather insists it is necessary -because his grandfather told him." "The finished lotion must only be stored in Silver containers - Again because my grandfather's grandfather...You get the idea."

"The lotion my family's tree produces is the most famous in India and gives my family great influence and enough wealth so that for example I could study landscape and gardening in a desert city and my older brother to become an expert on the art of the Mughal Empire and give a generous dowry for my younger sister's wedding."

"You want to use the virgin's tears ointment on me?" Mary softly asked not knowing if she was afraid the answer would be ?yes' or afraid the answer would be ?no'.

"No one is sure why it is call virgin's tears. One opinion holds that the ointment produces such a profound result that even a virgin weeps for joy, but the other opinion holds that the application is so powerful that a virgin cannot help but allow her maidenhead to be taken despite tears of remorse." Ravi replied.

"I am not a virgin and even if I still had that gift to give you there would be no remorse" Mary asserted.

Ravi brought Mary's wrist behind her back and linked the bracelets. Mary looked deeply into Ravi's dark eyes and could only see gentleness and concern for her there so she leaned back and parted her legs. Ravi carefully opened the flask and let two drops of a ruby colored fluid drip on his fingertip. Ravi smoothed the lotion over the inner folds of Mary's labia and over her clitoris and worked the lotion over her vaginal opening and down to her perineum. When he was satisfied the lotion was evenly spread he held the finger up in front of Mary who leaned forward to suck any remaining ointment traces off.

"It does not taste bad." Mary said, "What should I expect? " "Why did you restrain my wrists?"

"In a few more minutes my dear Lady Mary I hope you can describe a sensation that a man can never have to me." Ravi replied as he reached from around behind her and cradled both of her breasts in his hands gently but firmly squeezing Mary's nipples. His touch was deeply erotic and Mary let her eyes close as she focused on the sensations in her breasts and nipples.

This had distracted Mary from the lotion on her crotch so she suddenly opens her eyes in some surprise and said "Ravi Darling I think I can feel a tingling sensation between my legs. Is that what I should expect? It is quite pleasant but not overpowering."

"Patience My Lady! Patience!" Ravi said as he continued to stroke his fingertips over Mary's stiffening nipples. As Mary's arousal increase little goose bumps rose out of her areolas which when touched gave her waves of further sensual sensations.

"Ravi Darling! I am feeling warm between my legs now. It is very nice. I like it a lot! Is that what I should be feeling there?"

"Mary, My Lady Fair, you must have patience for a little while longer." Ravi said as he rolled Mary's erect nipples between his thumb and forefinger sending waves of arousal through Mary's nerve endings.

"Oh! Ravi! Your finger feels so good and your ointment seems to really have kicked in. I feel a warming and a tingling like warm seltzer water where the carbonation bubbles are bursting over all the skin surfaces between my legs. This is a wonderful sensation. Your family's Jaradara Jinko certainly produces a treasure." "I want to make love to you Ravi."

"I am happy that you find the ointment sensations pleasant thus far Fair Lady," Ravi murmured as he bent to take one nipple then the other between his teeth and gently bite, "But it is not yet time we should play a little longer."

"...thus far?" "...play ...longer?" "What will happen to me?" Mary thought to herself before Ravi's nibbling thoroughly distracted her from further analytical thought.

"Ravi! Ravi! Those seltzer bubbles seem to be getting bigger and bursting harder and I feel very warm now and I want you to touch me and bring me to a climax with your fingers tongue and penis. I need to be touched and caressed." Mary said quite urgently as she spread her legs out and lifted her crotch itself silently pleading for attention.

"Mary it will not be too much longer till you feel the full effects of our ointment." Ravi replied as he began to trace the outline of Mary's areolas and the ribs on her sternum.

"Ravi! Ravi! Ravi! Those are not seltzer bubbles any longer it is like a million tiny butterfly wings continually brushing my body all trapped between my legs. You must give me some relief! I am afraid I will go crazy if you don't touch me and fuck me right now!"

"My Beloved, My Lady, Trust me that you will not ?go crazy'."

"Well if you won't do it I will! Release my hands Ravi!" Mary insisted

"That is why your hands are restrained my Lady Love" Ravi replied soothingly.

"Ravi Those butterflies seem to be nipping me I feel tiny flashes like an insect bite and they are spreading and becoming more frequent almost continuous almost... Oh God Ravi I cannot stand this any longer. I have to have you fucking me! Pleeease ! Put yourself in me! I am begging you to put this fire out between my legs. "

Ravi laid Mary back down on the blanket and stood up to remove his shirt and trousers. Mary spread her legs and bucked her crotch up and down looking for some relief. She was moaning incoherently now as her entire conscious focus narrowed to those sensations between her legs and they continued to intensify. Then Ravi was kneeling between her spread legs and then he was in her. As though Ravi's cock had pierced a dam, an incredible orgasm flooded over Mary and her secretions flooded Ravi's cock.

Moments later Mary opened her eyes in wonder. Her lover was still erect and still inside her and the biting butterflies were still giving her intensely erotic sensations. Mary responded by hooking her heels behind Ravi's buttocks to draw him in deeper to her.

"Damm You Ravi!" Mary said in a scolding voice but with a twinkle in her eyes. "You got me in this state buster and you had better perform because I am not going to let you up until you finish this job." " You better fuck me as long and as often as I want at least until I am feeling sane once again."

Ravi flexed his buttocks pushing in to Mary who also pulled herself up to meet him using her thigh muscles to lift her up. They both relaxed allowing Ravi to slip part way out before they both tensed driving him back deeper. Without a word of direction Ravi and Mary became a single coordinated team controlling together the act of love bringing both of them the intense pleasure that assure the species will go on.

Mary's vagina was completely lubricated and the tiny spasms of her vaginal tract reflected the continued presence of the ?biting butterflies' and these spasms felt to Ravi as though he had plunged into a vibrating concavity. Their rhythm increased as the intensity of both partners soared higher.

"Oh! Ravi! Please don't stop!" Mary thought to herself "I am getting there! I am nearer than ever and it is so wonderful." Ravi and Mary continued the reciprocal rhythm of love giving each other to the other. "Oh! Ravi! Please don't stop!" Mary murmured as waves of pleasure battered at her shy reserve. Ravi hearing her soft plea increased his efforts. "Oh Ravi! Pleease don't Stop " Mary cried out abandoning herself to her feelings. Ravi pushed harder. "OH RAVI! OH! OH! OH! PLEEEASE! DO IT! Mary was nearly shouting now urging her lover on. Mary's legs pulled Ravi into her with increasing force at every stroke. "RAAAVIIII !" Mary cried her head thrashing back and forth. "RAAAVIII! OH! OH! PLEEEASEEE!" As her climax started at her shoulders and rippled down her spine with one more convulsive heave she pulled Ravi into her spasming vagina. It seemed like it lasted forever but the shuddering diminished and Mary once again regained the ability for coherent speech.

"Wow!" "You certainly know how to treat a woman Ravi." Mary said as she started to relax but then realized that Ravi was still erect and still buried up to the hilt in her. "I guess my work is not yet done." Mary thought to herself but instead of continuing Ravi pulled slowly out and picked Mary up reaching under her knees hooking them over his shoulders. Then Ravi knelt up lifting Mary so that her crotch was entirely open and directly below. This left the lovers in the perfect position for cunilingus.

Ravi moved his hands down to cup Mary's breasts as he dipped his head toward Mary's vagina. "Ravi what are you going to do?" Mary asked and even as she spoke she realized the inanity of the question. "Ravi! I am all messy down there!" (Another completely unnecessary comment Mary realized) "I just came... Surely you are not going to try to...." "Ooooh! That feels very nice!" "I guess you aren't going to answer me" (Of course not you ninny! He is doing something else with his mouth ... and tongue right now other than having a completely unnecessary conversation.)

While Ravi's hands explored Mary's breasts, he made a feast of Mary's genitalia. His lips kissed her lightly from the mons to the perineum. His tongue traced the outline of both of her labia and darted repeatedly into the entrance of her vagina. He gently sucked over Mary's clitoris drawing it out and letting it fall back. Mary coached him with erolalia "Oh! That feels very good! "A little higher... "Oh Please do that again... In deeper please... Right there! ... That's the place! ... I love what you are doing ... Don't ever stop... A little lower ... Do it Again!." "I love this Ravi." "I have never had anyone who is a better lover..." "Ravi those biting butterflies are still there!"

Mary hooked her ankle behind Ravi's shoulders and flexed to raise herself closer to Ravi's face trying to give his lips and tongue better access to her whole genital area. "Ravi OH Ravi" Mary's pleas had become more urgent "I want you to do that more! Please do not stop Please." Mary could feel the pressure building and despite the oral ministrations, the effects of the ointment are burning through the fog of the afterglow of her earlier orgasm and the needs of her body were once again beginning to compel a shattering response.

"Ravi, my Darling, my Beloved! Oh Ravi! OH RAVI! OHHHH!" "I cannot stop! You cannot stop! I have to .... To.... Cumm For Yuoooo!" As Mary shuddered she released a little ejaculation that Ravi greedily devoured before he gently lay Mary back down on the blanket. He releases her wrist bindings and crawled up into an embrace. Mary put her arms around him and kissed him deeply. (So that is what I taste like.) She thought as she sensuously devoured his lips. (I guess I am sweet - tastes a bit like cloves...I guess Ravi's Grandfathers know their stuff!)

Reaching down between their bodies Mary's hand found Ravi's penis still erect. Mary pushed Ravi over so he was lying on his back and then Mary straddled him. Mary rubbed her breasts over Ravi's face as she sensuously squirmed down letting full body rub over Ravi. She reached the desired latitude and slid her vaginal area over Ravi's erect penis exchanging lubrication and zeroing herself in to capture the head of his cock in the folds of her labia and then slide herself down engulfing him.

Once she had Ravi completely ?captured' Mary sank down to rest for a moment against his chest. "Ravi is the best lover I have ever had." Mary mused "He has given me more in the last hour or so than any man before." "I want to give an equal measure of love and pleasure back to him."

Mary looked down at Ravi's dark eyes the gentleness she saw when they started was still there but there was no hint of concern it had been replaced by a confidence and warmth. Mary said "My darling I want to give you the best loving a woman can give to a man and I want you to become as enraptured with me as I am with you." "Just hold me for a minute while I catch my breath because I do not propose to let you up until I have possessed you as deeply as you have possessed me."

"Nicely said" Mary mentally complimented herself "It is a lot more poetic than simply saying that I am going to fuck your brains out. That I am going to screw you till that great rod of yours has all the starch - and protein squeezed out of it. But by god that's what I am going to do if it takes all afternoon." "No mere man out fucks Mary Fair!"

Mary started by slowly sliding herself up his shaft until just the tip remained inside her and then slowly back down until he was entirely engulfed. She would bear down with her PC muscles to tighten herself around him and then relax. Mary would shift herself from side to side and front to back grinding her pelvis thereby transmitting an endless series of differing but erotic sensations to Ravi. Sometimes, when he was almost out Mary would dangle one breast or the other over Ravi's waiting mouth and cause him to lean up so his mouth could stay with a tasty nipple as Mary sank back down on his shaft. Some other times when he was almost out Mary would pause and move slowly teasing Ravi till he bucked upward driving himself into her.

"Patience! Wasn't that what you said to me Ravi Darling?" Mary admonished with a twinkle in her eye. Ravi was clearly falling under Mary's sexual spell and the urgency of his movements was escalating. "I gotcha now Buster" Mary thought to herself very confident in her ability to maintain command of this situation.

Then Mary noticed the beginnings of an all too familiar sensation in her genitalia as a tingling was replaced with a very noticeable warmth. "How long will the effects of that Jaradara Jinko ointment last?" Mary thought to herself. "I've got to make him cumm before I am complete under the influence of that damm & wonderful sensation!"

Mary redoubled her efforts clamping down harder with her PC sliding up and down grinding her cunt around his cock faster deeper and wilder. Ravi began matching her movements with his own has Mary could see a fine sheen of sweat on his chest. Ravi reached behind Mary and gripped her buttocks assisting her swinging grinding motion and bucking up to meet her downward strokes. Mary was biting her lip to distract herself from the sensations in her crotch, which now felt like those warm champagne bubbles and would soon turn into biting butterflies.

Ravi was now in the throws of aerolalia and he was moaning about the sensations her was experiencing in a random mix of English and Rajastani. Mary bore down with all her might determined to feel her victory gushing from his cock before she surrendered to the mounting sensations of this marathon fuck. Her vaginal sheath was twitching involuntarily because of the sensations of the ointment and this even further enflamed Ravi who was moaning and twitching and bucking to accelerate the sliding sensations between them.

"I am not going to last a minute more" Mary though to herself as she sat up driving Ravi as deeply as she could. Mary bore down with her PC muscle and played her last ace. She reached behind her and with one hand lifted Ravi's testicles and with the other plunged her finger into his anus pressing on his Prostate gland.

That was the last straw. Ravi climaxed and flooded Mary's vagina with semen and seconds latter Mary added her ejaculation as she reached a shattering orgasm collapsing unconscious onto Ravi's chest.

Ravi pulled the edge of the blanket over both of the sheltering the lovers from the cooling afternoon air. They lay together in perfect repose enjoying their glow for a while before Ravi rose dressed and packed up the picnic basket and put Mary's clothing in her bag. Ravi stooped, wrapped Mary in the blanket, hooked her bag over one arm the picnic basket over the other and picked her up in his arms carrying her across the lawn to his waiting car.

No comments:

Post a Comment