top

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Work and Pleasure

Work and Pleasure [part 1 of 3]
By: bruce45 (g-wiggle@hotmail.com)

Only twenty, tall with full hips, a narrow waist thickened slightly from having a child only months before, her breasts large with a firmness and shape only the young can boast. She sat in my office, discussing the hours she'd be working in the coming months. She was beautiful.

Her blonde hair fell across her youthful face as she leaned back in the simple office chair. She was sitting too close to the desk for me to be able to see her legs, but a brief brush of my hand on her knee earlier that day as I stroked her baby's head while she was bottle feeding the child in her lap was enough for me to be able to picture the lightly tanned firm thighs and shapely feet. Thoughts of our recent online conversations about shaved pussies and satin g-strings made it difficult to concentrate, but I was old enough to be her father, and I knew she wasn't interested in anything more than talking. so I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind.

I had known her for years, and knew she would be an honest, reliable worker who would brighten a sometimes drab workplace. I liked her too. She was smarter than anyone gave her credit for. Her husband constantly put her down, calling her dumb or fat, often mocking her in front of others. She was young and new to marriage,. Living an unfamiliar life made more difficult by her husband's lazy, carefree approach to everything, not least the cleanliness of their house, a somewhat ramshackle place bought with his parents assistance, but a home nonetheless She wanted to save and spend money on the house to bring it closer to the standards she enjoyed as a child, but with a husband on social security who grew up accustomed to clutter, she was fighting a losing battle.

The idea of her working with me was problematic. While she needed the money, I needed the staff, and the hours suited her two young children, our online chats had become more intimate recently, and I was not sure where it might lead. Working with her would mean the prospect of something harmless developing into something more serious. The thought both frightened and excited me at the same time. I would have to control my desire built up over 15 years of a sexually unfulfilling marriage. With someone so attractive, I wasn't sure I could.

The hours settled and plans in place, she stood to leave. I glanced at her full breasts and slightly bulging stomach, a fast disappearing remnant of her recent pregnancy, and watched her ass leave the room, swaying unintentionally in her tight knee length jeans. For a moment I wished I'd thought to turn the air-conditioner lower before the meeting in the hope that the cold might mean I could see her nipples through the tight white top, but quickly realised her bra and crop top underneath would probably have disguised them anyway.

My thoughts slipped into the familiar fantasy I'd had for months. My cock twitched and began to swell as I imagined looking up from between those magnificent thighs, past the black satin G-string, past her hands massaging her own full breasts to her face, eye closed face slightly contorted as she enjoyed the pleasure of her own touch, and the prospect of my tongue about to lap up the growing wetness which was already staring to dampen the thin silky fabric before my face. The phone rang and I quickly rearranged my shorts to disguise any signs, as if the person on the other end of the phone might catch me, and my secret would be out.

Our msn chats continued, always with the implied sexual tension just far enough below the surface that we wouldn't step over the line. We said things to each other we knew could ruin both our marriages should either partner find out, something neither of us would wish. We constantly closed the msn windows and reassured each other than neither was keeping a copy. Trust seemed such a hollow thing when by trusting each other we were betraying the trust of our own marriages, but we both went online each night hoping the other would as well. We were rarely disappointed.

It was late on a Sunday, exhausted after a busy day with not enough staff and too many customers. The building locked and cash securely in the safe, we were sitting in the office lying back against the futon lounge enjoying the cool breeze from the air-conditioner blowing across our bodies.

"You touched my leg that day" she said, referring to the brush I had half accidentally made on her thigh weeks before. "I noticed" she added.

"I'm sorry" was all I could muster, embarrassed but excited "I didn't think you noticed". "I did" she replied.

"Did you mind?" I asked, hopefully. "Not really".

"I could do it again if you like"

"But I don't have my baby"

"We could pretend..."

I reached across the short distance between us and lightly brushed against her knee. "Was that about right?" I asked. "Not sure, try again" she replied. Emboldened I ran my fingernail in a circular motion around her knee, each circle getting slightly wider, higher up her leg. When I reached halfway to her pink skirt I looked up to see her biting her bottom lip, returning my gaze. Her legs parted slightly as my slow circles reached her soft inner thigh and brushed against the hem of her skirt. I shifted position slightly to face her and began to circle ever further along her thigh now using the soft pad on my index finger to make the touch seem lighter and less threatening.

Her head tipped back slightly to rest on the sofa as I leaned closer and breathed on her neck. Her mouth opened slightly a soft breath escaping her lips as I lent further still to gently kiss her pale neck. My hand now close enough to feel the heat from her pussy, she turned her head slightly offering her slightly quivering lips to me.

"Are you sure?" I breathed. Her answer was unspoken, holding my hand in her own and pushing it hard against her entrance as she clamped her mouth hard against mine. I was amazed by how wet and how hot she already felt as she started to grind her mound against my hand as our tongues entwined.

I shifted my mouth back to her neck, biting and nibbling my way down to her bare shoulders and beyond. I took the edge of her strapless top in my teeth and gently lifted the fabric over and down, releasing it again, gently, below her full breast, but leaving her tits still enclosed in her black satin bra. After repeating the motion on the other breast I leaned back to admire the scene before me.

Her skirt now bunched around her waist beside her top, her legs parted, black silk G-string pulled slightly to one side and drenched in her juices, her scent filling the room despite the proximity to the air conditioning. "You're beautiful" was all I could manage, shaking my head at the scene before me.

She grabbed my head and pulled it to her breast. I sucked and licked and nibbled for what seemed like hours, listening to her laboured breathing, before slowly moving towards her waist. She pushed my greying hair towards her waiting mons, the sweet scent filling my nostrils as I neared closer. She had not been lying when she told me she shaved, but even my fantasies had not prepared me for the beauty before me. Her lips parted her labia bright pink and glistening with her juices, I felt as if about to eat at the finest restaurant in town.

I lapped like a dying man at an oasis, ready to wipe away twenty years since the last time I'd tasted the sweet taste of a woman. Her response was to arch her back pushing her opening further onto my face, grinding herself against my chin and nose. Her juices dripped off my chin and smeared across my face as she rode my tongue towards her climax. I slipped a finger, then two into her opening, sliding in slowly at first then increasing pace. Placing my mouth over her opening and clit I sucked hard closing my mouth slowly so the pressure focussed only on her clit. I let go with a loud noise which was almost drowned out by the yelp of delight she cried at the same time. Returning to her lips I drank her juices, using my fingers to scoop inside and drag out more of her sweet honey, lapping it off my fingers before diving in for more. She reached down and started rubbing her clit furiously.

A drip of her juice ran onto her ass, I caught it with my tongue flashing quickly across the tight ring. Her deep throated moan emboldened me, and I started tonguing her ass for all I was worth, my fingers still quickly pumping her hole while she rubbed her clit in a rapid circular motion. I pressed my thumb against her ass. Lubricated with her wetness and my tongue my thumb slipped into her tight hole to the first knuckle, pushing her over the edge as she came violently, her free hand grabbing the back of the futon and her heels digging into my back. I held her thighs tightly, slowly licking her while she recovered, watching her from between her legs, just as I had imagined so many times before.

As she slumped into the lounge, her face red and glistening with sweat, she saw ,my face covered in her juices. Smiling at me wickedly she said "we can't let that go to waste", before grabbing my head and pulling me towards her, using her tongue to completely clean my face and neck.

When she was done I leaned forward and kissed her gently, her wet pussy leaving a line of juices from my chest to just above my cock. Lifting her bra and top over her head, I growled "I want to see you, all of you... but leave the g-string on". She giggled and pushed off her skirt, leaving her soaked satin g-string half covering her pussy. She spread her arms and legs like a snow angel, laying herself bare for me to admire. "Magnificent" was all I could manage.

She leaned forward, her full breast swaying as she grabbed my shirt and lifted it over my greying head, revealing my almost hairless chest and slightly flabby stomach. "Now you see why I say I'm fat" I said self consciously. "You're not fat, and I don't care anyway" she said before grabbing my left nipple between her lips and sucking hard. "Now lets see all of YOU" she said as she tugged my shorts to the floor, "but we won't leave your undies on." she laughed

My cock sprang forward, a drip of pre-cum glistening on the end. "we won't waste that either" she said before diving forward to take half my length in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around my cock as she loudly slurped and sucked, pausing briefly to lick the end and catch her breath. "No grey hairs here" she laughed as she grabbed playfully at my dark pubes, before gobbling my cock again. "Ease up" I said "it's been a while". Again she laughed and licked my cock from base to tip, before holding it in her right hand, stroking it gently while looking up at me through the blond hair which was again falling across her face.

She reached across to her handbag and pulled out a condom, deftly opening the packet with her teeth and whipping the rubber out and over my cock in one swift motion. While she continued to stroke me she asked "can I take my G-string off now"? "Hell no" I replied and gently pushed her shoulders back against the lounge. She grasped her calves and pulled her legs apart, opening her pussy to my gaze. "I want to eat it again" I said, "later, there'll be more time for that later, I need you to fuck me now".

I pulled the wet satin material aside and rubbed the head of my cock against her opening , massaging the tip against her clit. I slid it up and down her slit, to her ass and back, teasing her and lubricating my cock in her juices at the same time. She arched her back to open herself even more, and begged me to enter her. I slid in, slowly moving deep inside till my balls gently slapped against her ass. Building pace I watched in awe as her breasts began to sway to the rhythm, and her head rolled back enjoying the moment. Her pussy was tight, much tighter than I had expected, and my thrusts made loud slurping noises in her wetness.

I watched as my cock slid in and out, the whole time brushing against the saturated satin of her g-string. She placed her left hand on her breast, and reached down with her right, grabbing the satin fabric and dragging it backwards and forwards across her clit as she came again, her back arched and a muffled groan escaping her perfect mouth.

I slid out of her and removed the rubber, sliding up the lounge towards her, straddling her chest. With a knowing smile she grabbed her breasts, tweaked each nipple in turn, and wrapped the magnificent mounds around my cock. I started to rock, sliding in the wetness of her juices and sweat. At the peak of each slow stroke she wrapped her lips around the tip and gave it a gentle suck, before I pulled back and started again.

As the rhythm increased I reached behind me, running my hands and fingers over her dripping smooth pussy pausing each time I reached the top of her slit to circle her clit. As her climax built I was taken by her beauty, and total focus on her own and my pleasure. It had been 18 months since I'd last had sex, I had already amazed myself that I'd lasted so long. When she came for the third time I could hold back no more. Her mouth open as her orgasm hit, I sprayed cum over her hair, chin and breasts. As my strokes slowed to a halt she smiled and reached forward with her mouth, taking the tip of my cock in her mouth and sucking the last few drops, stroking it gently as I softened. She scooped up the drops of cum from her face and breasts, brazenly licking her fingers each time. "we haven't wasted anything else today, I'm not going to start now" she said as she swallowed the last drop from the edge of her nipple.

"I always wondered if older was better" she said as we dressed and tidied the office. "Was it?" I asked. "I think so" she replied, "but I might need a few more times to make sure".

1 comment: