top

Friday, September 10, 2010

A Day At The Studio

A Day At The Studio
By: Redsugar (redsugar30478@yahoo.com)

The time has finally come. Jared, my talented and sexy boyfriend is finally getting what he's been asking for, studio time. Most young men around our age think they can rap, but Jared stands out above his friends hands down. Every time we go out to parties the guys get together to do their freestyle sessions, but Jared always steals the attention like everyone is there to see him. Luckily, at one of our numerous parties he finally met someone who offered him time in the studio. Everyone knew Jared had something special, that he was going to make it big, and had always been considered to be before his time. He had been in the studio before, but this time was his opportunity to get signed.

Jared and I have a strong friendship on top of our relationship. Knowing his dream is to make it big in music he has my full support. No matter what either one of us has a passion for we're there to push each other. Not to mention I find it undeniably sexy watching him perform. There is something about his skill with words and being able to control a crowd that can seduce me every time.

He's 5'7 about 170 lbs, stocky and cut with a caramel color to him. He had short cut hair, always keeping a clean line up, and a complete thug appeal that sets him off. We met in college our freshman year and knew each other as friends until the beginning of our junior year when we both became love struck for each other.

The day starts off with anticipation. Not only did this guy book Jared time to record his own material, a well known and prestigious record producer was going to be there to see for himself if the rumors were true. These two always work hand in hand so it was no problem getting his time.

I woke up early that morning, took a shower, and got dressed before I decided to wake my sleeping beauty. It was now 12:00pm and we had to be there at 2:00pm so I slowly leaned in and gave my man a kiss to let him know it was time to get up. I had gotten up early so we wouldn't have to be rushed and that way I could help Jared get his things ready while he took time to get focused. As I gave my man time to get his mind prepared, I ironed his clothes and made is breakfast, blueberry pancakes, grits, eggs, and bacon. I had to spoil him, it was his day to shine, plus I loved doing it.

After breakfast he headed to the bedroom to get out his pajamas while I put everything away. On my way back to the bedroom I stopped in the doorway and leaned against its frame watching my man dress. He has some kind of hypnotism on me because as he put each piece of clothing on all I could think about was how bad I wanted to undress him. Now fully dressed he finishes by spraying on his cologne. The intoxicating smell fills my nose only making me fall deeper into his spell. I walk over to him wrapping my arms around his neck, while I sucked on his tongue letting him know exactly what was on my mind. Time is getting short though and I can't be selfish now, this day belongs to him. I just smiled at him and asked, "You ready Baby?"

With excitement in his eyes he says, "Let's go!"

The car ride seems like forever and not being able to satisfy the tingle of my femininity between my thighs, but the whole way there we laugh and joke trying to ease the tension of future success and ecstasy.

We pull up to a small building hidden amongst others. We pull into a parking spot where the car comes to a stop. He turns it off, takes a deep breath and says, "I'm ready, let's do this." Just as ready and even more excited when we get out I grab him by the hand and lead him inside.

We walk into the lobby where there is a receptionist is sitting at a desk. She's an older woman, maybe early forties, but beautiful as ever. She smiles and asks, "Jared Brown?"

"Yes Ma'am." He replied.

"They're waiting for you in the back"

We walk through the door leading us to a room where we see some of his friends along with a couple others we don't know. Among them are the music engineers that make everything happen and as promised, the record producer.

He's a middle-aged man probably early 50's, about 6 feet, slim but built, handsome, clean cut, and dressed in an all black three piece suit.

Everyone introduces themselves, shakes hands, and then they are lead to a small bar where they share a couple drinks and discuss business propositions. Adjacent to the bar is another room where a few are playing pool and on a small table, a game of spades.

Now that everyone is ready and everything is in place, it's time to get own to business. To start things off Jared's friends do their solo sessions and while everyone is impressed it's time for Jared to throw his magic. I watch meticulously as he walks in the booth with such confidence and strength in his shoulders.

As usual once he gets started he automatically has everyone in his control. I stand off watching him shame his friends while the jealously in their eyes pour out wishing they had half the talent he did. Of course to me I find it sexy and as he continues I start to feel like a predator studying my prey. The way he gets lost in his music makes me lost in him. Every move he makes and ever word he says is making me antsy and feigning to go home so he can put that energy on me. After he went in there and perfected his tracks leaving no doubt in anyone's mind what was going to happen, I couldn't hold back my yearning for him any longer.

The day at the studio is not yet over, but everyone breaks to re-gather their thoughts. Since I can't wait until it's time to go home and everyone is lost in their own conversations I steal him away where we go into the pool room. I quietly shut, lock the door, and push him on top of the pool table where all our clothes immediately come off.

The satisfaction I desire is different than usual.

He climbs on top of me as I'm slightly sitting up already wet from the simple touch of his hands; he slips his fingers inside of me. At the same time he's kissing my breasts which are making me squirm. I start stroking his shaft assuring him of his pleasure. He sits up and I wrap my legs around his neck. I tell him to close his eyes, grab his dick, and slowly run it up and down my pussy lips that are soaking wet. With the size of him and the flow of my wetness, his shaft opens my lips getting them to make noises as to scream him name. I slide him in slowly being able to feel every inch of each other and instead of letting him back out right away I hold it in deeper as I tighten my walls sending chills throughout our bodies. Eventually I let him out once, back in, and out again, but this time he stops.

He runs his tongue down my leg and in between my thighs. He moves down to my pearl sliding his fingers back inside me. Feeling taken by him I arch my back as he slowly sucks on the top since he knows how I like it. Making me cum once he keeps going even though I beg him to stop, the way he performs is again getting me on cloud nine. About to make it happen again he comes up and begins to kiss my breasts sending me through shock. He's always known how to work my body.

Staying in that same position it's my turn to take care of him. I start kissing his neck and moaning in his ear licking all in between because the way I'm feeling is...well here let me tell you....I have him say over me and I start kissing all down his body. As I move down I slide underneath him disappearing between his thighs. When his dick hits my breasts its still wet from my juices nothing else is needed and I push my voluptuous breasts together where now his dick has no room to breathe. He pushes in and out; having him feeling good I let my breasts go. I continue to move down and this time put his dick in my mouth.

At first I let him control it. He carefully moves his hips to control his dick in my mouth and moves it slow but deep. As I let him have his way I can tell he wants to cum but I tell him with ease, "Baby wait a minute."

I move all the way through his legs and with him on all fours I'm behind him now. I press his head against the table and from behind I put his dick back in my mouth continuing to seduce him as I suck it, lick it, and stroke it from the back. He can't take it anymore and cums for me. Treasuring my Cane I catch all his juices consuming all he gives me and as he continues to release I keep pleasing while he tries to pull away but remains unsuccessful.

With both of us built up for round two we flip over to face each other. Knowing this one won't take long, we sit up and with my back to his chest he bounces me deep, hard, and fast while he plays with the top of my pearl. Bouncing me uncontrollably my arms go up around his neck while I try to hold back the screams wanting to escape my lips. As he uses on hand to play with my spot, he uses the other to keep me close and inseparable to him. With no guessing we explode together overwhelmed in our own ecstasy.

Meanwhile outside the room the guys drink and talk discussing new ideas and future plans. Everyone having a good idea of what was going on; no one thought to interrupt to play another game of pool. Jared and I lay there for a minute as I let him know how amazing he is and how I just couldn't help myself. With us easily seeing eye to eye, we quickly got p and got dressed trying to get ourselves back to our previous state as if nothing happened while we smile and laugh.

We step out of the room while a few pretend not to notice, go to the bar, and share a drink with everyone else. With no questions asked and not needing to hear anything else, the record producer announces that he will be signing Jared along with another friend of his. I immediately jump to my feet and throw my arms around him while he's shaking hands.

They spend about an hour discussing contracts and signing papers when Jared looks over at me with a look I've never seen. When everything was done, in front of everyone he goes to one knee, explains how he's never had anyone so true and strong by his side, pulls a ring from his pocket, and says, "Jamila, I want you to spend the rest of your life with me."

Before I can even fathom what's going on and all that had happened that day, from my heart I managed to get out, "Without a doubt from now until the day I die."

As we say our goodbyes, get in the car, and pull away from the greatest day of our lives, the drive home was full of a feeling of a whole new life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment