top

Friday, August 27, 2010

Three's A Crowd

Three's A Crowd [part 4 of 5]
By: tlc1220too (tlc1220too@yahoo.com)

For those who haven't read the preceding chapters, I'm just an average guy who after many, many, many years of being made to feel like the worst lover ever on the face of the planet, found an opportunity to explore his sexual prowess via a patch called adultery. This is the fourth of my accounts. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------------------

Now back at home with the family after well over a year working in another state, I began to settle into my new job. While sometimes stressful and demanding, I've found that once I get into the routine, I have a bit of free time on my hands. At this point in time, the Internet wasn't as closely guarded as it is today and I was able to browse the personal ads in my down times. One caught my eye, in that it was a couple looking for a third. It seems the wife had needs the husband couldn't fulfill and he was soliciting some help. Now granted, this is a bit kinky, but I was game to at least explore the possibilities and so an answer I shot off the ad.

A few days later, I received a reply and we began to converse a bit via e-mail. The couple were about my age, both being a few years older than myself. We seemed to hit it off OK and we decided to meet at a motel that was relatively close to us both. Denny was retired from a medical condition. He and I had a lot in common having grown up on small farms and both having worked for a chemical company at some point in our respective careers. His wife Nancy seemed very nice, not too quiet but not loud or boisterous either. I met them in their room and we talked a bit. Denny explained that he'd had prostrate cancer and couldn't perform any longer, but added that he and Nancy had they're way of dealing with their needs at home but Nancy needed a hard cock now and then. After perhaps 30 minutes, Nancy said, "Would you like to freshen up a bit before we begin?" That took me back a bit, this being my first such experience, but I replied, "Yes, a shower might be a good idea after working all day." And so I adjourned to the bathroom wondering what I've let myself in for here.

I showered quickly and slipped my clothes back on, not knowing exactly how to begin in this situation. As I turned the corner into the bedroom, I found I was highly overdressed with both of them sitting there stark naked and the bed turned down. "I guess I'm a bit over dressed," I chuckled. "Yes, you are." Nancy softly smiled. So, off came my clothes and she and I settled into the bed. Denny said, "I'll just watch if that's OK and maybe join in later." Nancy was about 5' 7" I'm guessing, slim, with probably 32A breasts, 30 inch waist and 36 inch hips I'm guessing.

OK, this was going to be odd to say the least. I wasn't accustomed to performing on command but what the hell, if it works, it works. If not, nothing much loss except perhaps some pride.

Nancy and I began kissing, caressing and getting our bodies as close as possible. She responded very nicely to my kisses and caresses. I began kissing my way down her neck to her breasts. Whale her breasts were small, her nipples were dark brown, an inch or so long and the diameter of a thick pencil eraser. I heard her suck in air quickly as my tongue circled her right nipple and then sucked it into my eager lips. I rolled her left nipple between my fingers, pulled gently on it and kissed my way across her chest to it to give it the same treatment her right had received. "Yesssssssss...", she hissed.

This being a good sign, I spent several minutes tongue lashing her nipples, suckling them and biting them softly. I let my hands roam down her stomach to her thighs, caressing them as I went. When I reached her neatly trimmed bush, her legs parted allowing me free access. I let my fingers slide down the inside of her thigh and lightly brush across the lips of her pussy. Her breathing became deeper, more measured. I kissed my way down her tummy which while a bit relaxed from the years, still slim and soft. I marched my lips down her torso, lighting tugging on her bush with my teeth as I made my way south. I landed kisses and love bites to the inside of her thighs. As I glanced upward, I could see her pussy lips were now plump, engorged. There were beads of her love juices dancing on her bush and to my great delight, her clit was standing tall like a little soldier guarding the fort. Nancy had the largest clitoris I'd ever seen. It was as big around as my pinkie and probably 3/4" to an inch long. It looked like a little cock peeking out from under it's hood. I let my tongue lightly slide along the edges of her pussy lips. Nancy thrust her hips upward pushing her pussy into my face. I circled her clit with my tongue once and again she thrust her savory cunt upward toward my face. I sucked her clit into my mouth in one slurp.

"OH MY GOD, YES!", was her response. In no time at all, her pelvic ridge was bumping my nose in a steady rt hymn, her legs encircled my neck and clamped my head to her by now sopping gash. My tongue danced on her clit then buried itself as deep as I could into her cunt. Nancy's legs clamped even harder around my head as her body shuddered and a low moan escaped her lips, then she relaxed. She pulled me up to her and kissed me. "Mmmmm, I think you're going to do very nicely." she whispered.

We rested a few minutes then began again following much the same routine. If you've read my previous works, you know I love to eat pussy and satisfy my lover. Fair or not, we men do have limitations whereas I've found some women seem to have none. As I slipped back between Nancy's legs, Denny stirred and walked over to Nancy holding his semi-hard dick in his hand. It was considerably smaller than my own but I've also learned it isn't the size that matters so much as what you do with it. Denny presented is dick to his wife who eagerly began to suck it as her pussy continued to gain lubrication and thrusting it into my eager mouth. Denny didn't last long and soon retreated to his chair in the corner.

Nancy moaned to me, "Come up here, baby. I want that cock of yours inside me." Upward I kissed my way to her open arms and lips. Kissing her, I tasted Denny on her lips but it wasn't bad. Nancy reached between us and grasped my rigid cock, rubbed it up and down her oozing slit then guided me into her steaming cunt. It must have been awhile since she'd had a cock because she was pretty snug and she moaned as I slid myself totally inside her. "Oh yes, baby, fuck me, please, fuck me" she whispered in my ear. I began to pump myself in and out of her, her juices lubricating me to the point I was smoothly pistoning in and out of her in short order. Nancy wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me ever deeper into her with my every thrust. I hadn't had any real pussy in awhile myself so I didn't last all that long myself, maybe 10 to 15 minutes. I could feel the soft spongy resistance of her cervix when I really started pounding her. All I heard were her moans and cooing as I did my best to drive my cock through her body. Once again she began to tense up and her cunt began to grasp my cock like a vise. That was it, I unloaded one, two, three, four ropes of cum deep into her eager womb and collapsed on top of her.

"Oh my, you are a machine," she purred and she hugged me close and gave me a deep kiss.

I was able to recover fairly quickly and we went at it three or four more times that session. While I really enjoyed it, I wasn't 100% sure if I'd made the grade until the next day when I opened my e-mail I saw a message from them. It was from Nancy. "You were wonderful. I'm a bit sore today from the pounding that cock of yours gave me, but it's a good sore. I like it. I hope we can see you again soon." - Nancy.

Over the next several months, we met about every three to four weeks, ususally at a motel about 45 minutes from their home. There were some fast food places and a strip club nearby it. The routine was that I'd arrive, shower, make love to Nancy once or twice then Denny would join in for his jollies, then he'd leave to get a bite to eat or just hang out at the strip joint for an hour or so leaving Nancy and I alone. We talked quite a bit over that period of time. She told me how she'd not always been all that interested in sex until she and Denny separated for a time and during that time a boyfriend she acquired introduced her to sex like she'd never experienced. He'd turned out to be a sleaze as a man but he had awakened a desire she didn't know existed. When she and Denny got back together it was okay for a time but never like with her boyfriend and then when the prostrate cancer hit, she said she about went nuts. They'd finally agreed that they'd look for some surrogate assistance. I wasn't their first, but I may have very well been the last.

They invited me to their home a couple of times, but mostly we met at a motel midway between us. On one occasion, while I was going down on Nancy, I felt a warm, wet feeling around my cock. Denny had ambushed me! I didn't freak out but it was a bit unsettling. Had I had some warning, it might have gone better but as it was, I didn't enjoy that at all. The next week, Denny asked if I'd like to meet for lunch via IM. I asked him why and his response was "So we could have some dessert." to which I responded, "Dessert?" His response, "Blowjob". I told him that while I couldn't explain why, it just wasn't the same when he did that versus Nancy. The subject never came up again, but the next time we met in the motel, while I was in the bathroom getting out of the shower I overheard him tell Nancy, "Get this over with. I don't want to be here all night while you get your jollies." Nancy was a bit miffed at him, telling him to fuck off. I think it was that night after Denny had left the room for his sandwich or whatever, that Nancy and I agreed it was better when it was just the two of us. I think that was also when, after she'd cum for the third or fourth time until the urging of my tongue that she smiled at me as I came up for air and said, "I don't know what it is you do down there, but my God, it drives me crazy and please don't ever stop!" lol

The last time I saw Nancy, she had called and invited me to spend the night at their home. Denny and his son had left to drive to Flordia for a vacation. Nancy had some things she had to do before she could fly down to join them. It was a magical night. When I arrived in their city, she had go to a local shopping center where I called to let her know I was in town. She came to pick me up. "Nosy neighbors" she said. We drove to their home where I was hunkered down in the seat so it would appear she was alone. Once inside we quickly went to their basement which was finished very nicely. We immediately we clenched in a passionate embrace. I quickly noticed she wasn't wearing a bra and began to massage her breasts and tweak her nipples through her blouse. "Mmmmm..." came a warm reply. I clasped her ass in my hands and pulled her close to me as her arms encircled my head, running her fingers through my hair and shoving her tongue down my throat, or so it semed. After several minutes of this mutual groping, carressing, kissing and pressing our bodies as close as possible, I slipped my hand between us and down the front of her slacks. The were loose fitting and it was an easy task. I soon found my way to her already wet cunt and to my delight her clit was standing at attention and begging to be carressed, which I began to do in earnest. It wasn't long that her breathing deepened and she moaned, "I'm going to cum if you don't stop." "Cum for me, baby" I whispered, "I know there's plenty more where that will come from." and she let go, "Aaarrgh! Oh FUCK yes!" she gasped as she thrust her pelvis forward engulfing my fingers.

There was a futon nearby and I quickly got rid of her blouse, slacks and panties. She sat back on the futon and had a look on her face I'd seen many times before. Her eyes were glassy with lust. Her hands flew to my belt and in short order I too was nude. She spread hear legs and lifted them toward her chest. "Get that cock in me and NOW!" she hissed. Who was I to refuse? I moved closer to her and she reached out and grabbed my rigid cock and pulled me to her gaping pussy, slick with her own desire. It was like dipping my cock in boiling oil. "Oooooooh YES, fuck me, baby, FUCK ME!" she screamed. I drove my cock all the way in with one thrust. Her legs encircled me, trapping me close to her but giving me adequate room to begin a steady rthymn. Soon our bodies were slapping together as I drove as hard and deep as I could into her eager body. "Oh YES, that's it. Fuck me harder. Faster! Give me all of that delicious cock!" she urged. It was a good thing we were in the basement. I think she'd have been heard three blocks away if we hadn't. Soon, that familiar tickling in my balls was upon me. "I'm going to cum if I keep this up" I gasped. "GOOD! Cum in me, fill me with your cum, NOW" she gasped as I felt her own orgasm begin. Her pussy was so good. It clamped down on my like a vise then kneaded my cock, sucking me dry. As I softened, my cock slipped out of her with a "PLOP!" and a suction noise.A large glob of our combined cum followed soaking into the futon. "Oh no!" I said, "We'll stain your cushion." "So what?" she said as she arose, "I'll just flip it over and now one will ever notice." We spent that night making love with a goodly amount of animalistic fucking mixed in for good measure. Denny called to tell her they'd arrived at their destination in Florida. I heard Nancy tell him I'd come by for a visit. I couldn't hear what he may have said, but I got the feeling he wasn't happy about it. She didn't tell him I was spending the night.

The next morning, we had a lovely breakfast and she took me back to my car. She was on her way to the airport to catch her flight. We e-mailed one another later in the day and I asked her how her flight was. She said it was good, but she slept most of the way. She also said she was a bit sore from our antics. I apologized but she said, "No need. It was a good ache. I loved it and loved even more gettting it."

That was pretty much the last I heard from her. I wrote a few times to see if I'd done something wrong, but never got an answer. I'm guessing Denny was totally pissed and forbade her to see me again. That is a shame indeed. Would I see her again, given the chance? Absolutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment